English Pre-Int A, Post 6 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges'

 

Warm Salutations,



This week, I am bringing to you the sixth out of sixth blog sessions.



In this particular session, you will be asked to do the following class assignment:

 

> What comments can you make about your experience learning English at university? What about the use of blogs?

> What aspects of your English need to be improved and how do you plan to do this?
> Outside the English class, how much are you using English these days? What for?


Make a comment on your teacher’s blog entry

- Word Count: 240



"A goodbye for these written experiences"



"I made my way through the English language according to two programs: the one at UMCE (English Pedagogy) and U de Chile (English Linguistics and Literature). Ten years of fun and entertainment have already passed, and we encounter ourselves in this final post. The English language is not difficult to learn, but difficult to produce [in my opinion]. What I really liked was your enthusiasm for learning even though our synchronous lessons took place at a very inconvenient time [quite late, actually] (5 p.m. or 8 p.m.).


What I really like to know [this time] is about the aspects of your English [either spoken or written] you would like to improve and also, I would like you to tell me if this course helped you in any way to improve these abilities. I would like to know, also, if you think these English lessons were useful for you in any manner. I really appreciate any feedback you might give.


I want to be brief [as much as possible]. It has been a very nice experience. I really appreciate your funny [and witty] blogs. I appreciate, also, your patience in enduring these synchronous lessons that were not probably from your entire taste. I thank you for being here and connecting with each lesson. Thanks a lot.


We will see each other, maybe today, maybe never. What is important is that it has been a wonderful and learning journey for our eyes to see. It has been a nice experience. I wish you the best. Have a wonderful life".


Best Regards,

Cheers!



Comments

  1. Hi teacher, thank you for your patience. It was nice to meet you are a great teacher and you remind me of Michael Scott. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope to have a teacher like you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello teacher, it was nice to have a teacher so nice like you, i hope we can met again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teacher, I want to thank you for the classes, I appreciate it very much that you are very understanding because that made me not feel pressured with the course, so I can genuinely say that I enjoyed it c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi teacher, thank you very much for the classes! it was very entertaining to read you blogs, i will miss them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi teacher, I really enjoyed your classes, especially the “dad jokes”, and I hope we run into at the university.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi teacher! Thank you for all your disposition. I really enjoyed this subject, specially the blogs. I hope we can met again!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The classes have been very good, you are also very nice and I wish you the best of success.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello teacher, I thank you very much for your special way of teaching. I felt very comfortable in this class, thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi teacher, I enjoyed your method of making classes and the way you share your experiences in the blogs. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi teacher I enjoyed your classes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh! This message makes me very sentimental :( Thank you for your time, your patience and for your willingness to teach us. I'm really grateful about it! I wish you the best as well, and I hope to see you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  13. :’c
    Thanks for everything Mr. Larenas. It was a great time really. I hope we can grab a beer sometime idk. Maybe today, maybe never, but it would be nice haha
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi teacher, I really think yo are a very nice person, I would like to have you as teacher next semester or year again :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Pre-Int-A, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

English Pre-Int-A, Post 5, 'Changes to my study programme'