English Pre-Int-A, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

 Warm Salutations


Earthlings from FACSO,


In this very special moment, I am bringing to you the first out of six blog sessions we will be working on.

 

In this particular session, you will be asked to do the following classwork:


Which country would you like to go to? Why?


What do you know about it?

What would you like to do there?

- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.

Upload pictures (optional)

Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts + a comment on your teacher’s entry

Word Count160 words

 

Down below, I am leaving you a written sample for you to have an idea. 

 

 

"Hi everybody,

 To go straight to the point, I will say that I would like to visit Japan in the near future. Since it is the birthplace of all anime and video games, Japan makes its way as one of the most interesting places to visit on the globe.

Japan is a very beautiful place, full of a rich inner-city life. On this occasion, I would like to focus on Akihabara District. This is paradise, literally. This is a place where all the arcade game shops you have ever imagined are located. You can play on the last video game machines, or go directly to the past and visit some old school antiques arcade machines.

As it is of common knowledge, going to Japan entails a beautiful travel experience. Nevertheless, I think I would never go and live in Japan since it possesses a completely opposed idiosyncrasy from Chile. I think it would take a lot of time, patience and effort to go and mingle with people there".

 

Thanks a lot for reading,

Kind Regards!

Comments

  1. Hi, I would like to go to Japan too, I´ve seen a lot of pics of the cities in google and It´s very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mr Larenas.
    I enjoyed your entry a lot. It was fun. A little bit geek but that´s ok.
    See you soon, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Japan sounds like a very interesting country to visit indeed. I´m waiting to hopely go some day for holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi professor, I just want to say wow! I didn´t even know what a interesting country Japan is! Now I wanna go and know the place

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi teacher, I really like Japan too, in fact I am thinking about going to visit because I believe the culture is very interesting and I want to appreciate with my own eyes the beautiful trees called sakura!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello professor, i've always wanted to go to Japan, because their culture is really interesting! It's really cool to see that other people like that country too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello professor. Since I was a kid I've always wanted to visit Japan, I think their culture it's interesting, and Japan has a lot of beautiful places, like Nara park!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi teacher. Japan is a very particular country, i love the exotic culture, gastronomy and landscapes than they have, they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello teacher, I really enjoyed your post, and I agree with you, I think I could not live in Japan either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi teacher, Japan is a great country!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi teacher, it's very interesting that you would like to visit Japan, because it's an amazing and incredible country; th culture is very striking! And, to be honest, I'm very interested in visiting Japan too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi teacher, Akihabara District sound like a complete dream for gamer of all ages.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello teacher, Japan is a very good place to travel. I don't know much about video games but I would really like to know about it in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Pre-Int A, Post 6 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges'

English Pre-Int-A, Post 5, 'Changes to my study programme'