English Pre-Int-A, Post 3, ' 'My dream job'

 Warm Salutations,


Prospective Early Childhood Educators, Sociologists, Psychologists, Social Workers and Anthropologists from FACSO,



This week, I am bringing to you the third out of six blog sessions.



In this particular session, you will be asked to do the following class assignment:

 

 

 

- What kind of job would you like to have? How do you imagine it?

- What skills will you need?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- Add any other related ideas.


- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts (optional) + a comment on your teacher's post (obligatory)

 

- Word Count: 210 words

 

 

I leave you a sample, as usual, 

 

"First of all, as a manner of a beginning, I would like to say that it is difficult to choose a favourite activity that you perform, in my case, I probably have too many to choose from. If I was paid for an activity I enjoy performing, I would say it could be heaven on Earth, literally. However, I must return to reality and talk about what paid endeavour I enjoy the most doing, and in my case, it should be ‘teaching English as a Foreign Language to university students.

 

It is extremely difficult to say what particular bit of your job you like the most. Choosing a form of making money that makes you happy is one of the most difficult decisions a person has to make in their entire life. It is not just a matter of choosing; it is a matter of performing a job and dealing with the hardships of it without giving in during the process.

 

The money you make is important, however, the quantity is not that much. Money brings a great deal of help and gives you an opportunity to obtain some tools to help you thrive throughout this life. I think I’m not in this business for money. I’m here because it is fun and I rather enjoy the experience of meeting new challenges to approach new people and their struggles with the English Language.

 

What about you?

Best Regards

Cheers!



Comments

  1. I also believe that the most enjoyable part of working should be the experience of it and not a 100% the money you get! but i also think that this mindset is a little privileged, because not everyone can have a job that they like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like the way you understand the act of choosing, I guess it's very difficult sometimes not to want to give up even with the things you chose for pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi teacher, I agree with you and I think that we should all be able to work in something that we like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi teacher, I really enjoyed your post, since we can ponder the phrases “work to live” or “live to work”.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, teacher, I also agree that everyone should be able to work in something that they like! it's so sad that in real life is really hard to achieve

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find your vocation to teach amazing, your blog is very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi teacher, I agree that we all would should to work In something we like or we something we are passionate for, otherwhise life seems really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello teacher, I really like your reflection on work and money. I wish with all my heart that all people in the world can work in a job they love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi teacher, it is amazing to know how much you enjoy teaching, is great have a teacher like you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completely agree with you when you said that it's very hard to find balance in what you like and the money you can receive with it. And, yeah, money can brings so many tools, but I really hope that, in the future, money won't limit people from doing what they really like to do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mr. Larenas!
    Well said it. I think pretty the same way, even in the first part when you mentioned your thoughts beyond the reality.
    Regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi teacher, really amazing words and I just can say "money don´t give you the happyness"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English Pre-Int A, Post 6 [FINAL], 'English Language challenges'

English Pre-Int-A, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

English Pre-Int-A, Post 5, 'Changes to my study programme'